Installation instructions for CySight and supported Operating Systems
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:22 pm
- Send NetFlow or IPFIX to CySight on default port 2055 to fast track automatic identification.
- For sflow or other UDP Ports please add, change or enable the UDP Port: “Configuration -> Devices -> UDP Port
- Devices will be identified automatically. Interface information will show after SNMP has been configured. You can modify the SNMP for each Device: “Configuration -> Devices”. The default is public.
- In large environments, it is advisable to use packet sampling and to set the corresponding sampling ratio in CySight Devices. For Quick tuning for large environments increase and confirm Flow Retention Rate or reduce Real Time Interval in Configuration -> Site administration menu.
- Previous installations of software may impact on a successful CySight deployment please uninstall MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Java and Auditor and reinstall CySight.
- The default Authentication is Admin/admin.
- After License activation the left menus will activate and the overview and home screen will take a few minutes to collate information before reporting.
- Email and snmptrap settings can be setup under Configuration->Administrator->site configuration.
- Please note that Long-Term Trending is not enabled by default!
- Please enable by ticking and Confirming "Process Trending Data" in Configuration -> Site administration menu.
- Other Operating system buffering and RamDisk instructions where additional scaling is necessary are available on request.
- Redhat/Centos 6.x installation
- CySight currently requires version 7.x of Redhat and Centos.
- Please contact us for a personal demonstration or at email@example.com if you require further assistance